Monday, June 21, 2010

My Nam

Nam sure knows how to make a bride happy, and this is not even his own bride. Although we're countries apart, he's always there online/ on email/ on facebook somehow or rather, to hear my endless thoughts about the wedding plans.

It comes down to the hen's party, the weight of my wedding gown, flowers by whichever florists.

Wedding cake
At this present moment, Anth and I are in the midst of finding a bakery that'll bake us a gorgeous red velvet cake with mascarpone cheese frosting. I'd ideally like 3 layers (good number and not too many layers), with roses flowing downwards, or filling up the layers between. I want a real cake, not those fake ones that just look tall and taste like white-out on cardboard. Maybe Nam can show me some pictures, since he's the one who works in hospitality and in the most GORGEOUS wedding reception in Melbourne. Right Nam? ;) Maybe you can be my man-bridesmaid.

Totally looking forward to his coming to Singapore in November, I can bet he'll bring me the tastiest red wine ever. I'm not being ambitious here, he really will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

most cakes i've had the please of seeing have fake layers.just to get the extra layers.

cater in the layer u save for ur 1 year anniversery. usually the TOP layer,

Red wine still sitting in the celler

tran said...

Vivien i wish I was pro enough to make your wedding cake for you. My red velvet cupcakes are superb, ill save one for you :) x

tk

Vivien said...

Tran! Thanks for the lovely thought :) You can bake a batch and get Tina to bring it over! I heard you guys bake up a storm, how awesome (: